Fender Shawbucker 2 humbucking pickup.
Designed by acclaimed humbucking pickup guru Tim Shaw, the ShawBucker™ pickup is, in his words, “a new take on an old perception.” The ShawBucker retains clarity and impressive note definition while remaining resistant to 60-cycle hum and other extraneous noise. Full of multi-dimensional tone with well-defined overtones, this open-coil pickup complements and balances your guitar’s natural voice while playing well with other pickup designs.
We recommend using the ShawBucker 1 in either position in a HH configuration or as the bridge pickup in a HSS configuration since it blends well with single-coil pickups. The ShawBucker 2 has a slightly hotter output than the Shawbucker 1 and is recommended for use in the bridge position in an HH configuration.
- Designed by pickup guru Tim Shaw
- Low-output pickup with beefy tone
- Alnico II magnets for sweet, musical sound
- Enamel-coated magnet wire for vintage-style tone
- Requires 500kΩ potentiometer
- Installation hardware included
Fender part # 0992249002 , 099-2249-002
Authorized Fender parts distributor since 2001