Lindy Fralin Vintage Hot Mustang pickups set of 2 with vintage output neck and bridge. Includes white covers and mounting screws with spacers.
PUSH YOUR MUSTANG TO THE LIMIT:
Lindy Fralin Mustang Replacements: it’s like wearing glasses for the first time. Musicians looking for a sparkling, bright, and open sound will love the sound of Fralin Mustang pickups. These pickups offer a 60’s era-authentic sound, for direct replacement in a Fender Mustang or Duosonic. These Mustang replacements are similar to our Vintage Hots for Stratocaster. Wound with 42-gauge Formvar wire and AlNiCo V magnets, Mustang Replacements have a smooth sound: balanced, and beautiful.
- 42 Gauge Heavy Formvar Wire, With Beveled Magnets
- Direct replacement for Fender Mustang, or Duosonic.
- Clear bass strings with a nice airy treble strings.
- Full sound without sounding overly harsh or bright
- Vintage set features a 5% overwound Bridge to match the output of the Neck and Middle
- Made by hand, one at a time
When playing clean, Mustang pickups sparkle and sound very open and clear without sounding “tinny” or glassy. Fralin Mustang Replacements sound big and wide, with an even balance of Bass, Middle, and Treble. With distortion, the tone cuts through and while still remaining very dynamic and thick with a clear low-end and a sharp attack. Single notes cut through with ease while chords have excellent string-to-string definition. Players can expect wonderful clarity, and string definition with these pickups: a truly versatile pickup.